The possibilities with this sketch are endless! Here are some possible measurements, which will make creating a card using this sketch even easier!
Layer 1: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half
Layer 2: 4 x 5-1/4"
Layer 3: 3 separate boxes, (2) 1-3/8 x 2-3/8", and one for the center 2 x 2-7/8"
Layer 4: 3 smaller boxes (2) 1-1/4 x 2-1/4", and one for the center 1-7/8 x 2-3/4"
Here's what your Operators have created this week. We hope you'll find some inspiration in our samples :)
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.