Friday, January 22, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge SSC135

How cute are these samples?? Thanks for joining us again this week for another cool sketch challenge!

We hope you had a fantastic week and have a few minutes to play along with this quick and simple sketch.

One set of potential measurements you can try would be:
Base layer: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Layer 3: 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
any shape layer can be any ribbon or embellishment of your choice!

Now it's your turn. Never played along with us before? Well, it's easy!

  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to Mr. Linky (Please be sure to link to your post and not just to your blog so we can find your post a few days later). need directions on that? Check out our posts on "how to use mr linky"
  4. Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
And away we go! Here are your operator samples for sketch challenge 135.
Lee Conrey






Patti Chesky









Robin Merriman








Gretchen Barron









Connie Babbert










Tiffany Bauer










Selene Kempton

14 comments:

  1. Just love the sketch and all your samples. Thanks for the wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sketch and for showing us your beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be on the showcase this week. There were so many amazing cards to choose from. It made my day. It was a fabulous sketch btw... :-)
    I can't wait to play with this week's sketch
    blessings to you all
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Got to play along again this week!! Thanks for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch! It was the perfect inspiration for a Valentine and I'm thrilled with my card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just love this sketch, its perfect for a layout I have been meaning to do, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having trouble with MR. Linky. WHen I clicked on that, it GAVE me a code, it didn't ASK for the url address. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun sketch! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time playing along with your sketch. I hope it will not be my last. Your sketch is great. Thanks for the challenge. Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is my first play along with your challenge, too. Thanks very much for the nice sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made a card that I cased from somewhere on blog land--with a few changes. It works for this challenge. I really like how it turned out. Hope you do too!
    you can see it on: inkonmypawsblogspot.com
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep the great sketches and wonderful tips coming our way. I'm still making my templates to use my new punches with Gretchen's measurements. Thanks, Grethen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I missed the deadline...my stampin' stuff was delayed for 2 days getting to me...sorry for the late entry but I have been waiting to make this card all week! Thanks for the great sketch! Here is MY CARD

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete